CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Long Lost Post

Reviewing my recent posts I realized i was missing one! I'm not sure what happened but it was completely lost. So here I am posting it again! :)

SATURDAY MARCH 12, 2011

I went to a baby shower for a baby girl and the decorations were so cute! There were red, black and white polka dots everywhere! They used a die cut machine to make large polka dot confetti! It was adorable and I'm stealing the idea for the next shower/party I throw! When I came home I was so inspired by the cute polka dots that I decided to make a ladybug card.



I also want to announce my challenge this month! Being that it is National Craft Month, I've decided to challenge myself to use nothing but scraps from my scrap box for all my cards! If i could get away with it for my scrapbooking I'd do that too! But since my scrapbooking is so specific to certain occasions I don't think I could get away with that. Anyway, here are a few more cards I've done for my challenge!
Enjoy and be inspired!












- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment